Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crying Mother on Mothers Day


It was a glory morning and I was in the room of principal of New Vision School, Koteshwor to admit Bishal Adhikari. But there was a lady in front of us who was crying and requesting principal to enroll one of her two sons in full scholarship. I asked the principal why she is crying. He turned towards me and started to request me that if I can help her. She, Kabita Siwakoti, from Gorkha district, right now living at Koteshwor, runs a footpath shop (Nanglo pasal) at Ratna Park and her husband is a construction labor. They can’t afford all the school expenses of their both child, so you have to support them some how, principal was requesting me. After getting all the information about her, I looked at her and told her I will let you contact if I can do anything for you and I left that room.
       After a day long hard work, next day we enrolled her son Sujan Siwakoti in class five. Yes we are little satisfied today, we will get a good sleep tonight. Thank you, who had supported us to bring some changes, some smiles.
             “List of these families who can’t afford academic expenses is very long therefore your consideration will be highly appreciated.”



No comments:

Post a Comment